- Credits system. 12 credits each 30 minutes if you were online in the last 48 hrs. Max 1200 credits this way - Get 1200 credits by winning in a daily challenge - FAQ page - Updated header, name & email display
- Write something simple, e.g. "A fantasy castle" & click the double-arrow button. Your prompt will be extended. My results in this thread - Several bug fixes - Credits page - A lot of server-side updates
- Added job retries, bugs with generation stopping or throwing an error should gone - Fixed bug with other people's images (At least I think so) - Made a simple admin panel for me - Improved workers quite a bit
- Added signup with Google - Added "Nothing here yet" thingy - Made a system for me to change the generation settings in real-time - Increased images generated per request from 2 to 3, we'll see how it goes
- Switched from png 2 jpg, average image size went from 400 to 60 KB - Added progress % and elapsed time to the "Dream" button - Moved from backblaze S3 to wasabi. Way, way faster upload/download speeds - Added "Copy Prompt" button
Why don't more websites have a fullscreen image preview with pan and zoom? This is one of the first features I've built for dreamlike.art. It's straight up a must-have thing for any art-related websites IMO.