Tweet
Podcast suggestions for aspiring builders / indie hackers.

Here's mine -> My First Million.
Add your suggestions👇

@levelsio

#hackers
#indiehacker #startups #bootstrap #buildinpublic #saas #podcasts
Now data is not reloaded once it has been loaded. It saves 3-4 sec every time user switches screen.
Drastic improvement.

I saved loaded array in shared view model, next time I set previous array to Adapter

#buildinpublic #code #appdevelopment #productdevelopment #android
Fixed the bug where the text messages were not updated on UI.

Issue was with view binding, got fixed with using findViewById , old school method.

#buildinpublic #AndroidDev #kotlin #appdevelopment
Motivation is daily due, you have to work hard daily to refill it, but if something hits you and push you far far away, you have to work extra hard to get yourself back.

#timesarehard #buildinpublic #softwaredevelopment
not a #startup
My sleep schedule
1:30 am -3:50 am
3hr 20 min

10:30am - 12:50 pm

2hr 20 min

Total = 5hr 40min

Start building your product, your life would be miserable too 👍
#startup #buildinpublic #appdevelopment #product
If you want to be in the 1%, you need to be willing to do what the other 99% aren't doing.
#buildinpublic