- Worked in my day job. - Waiting for feedback on the outline of my upcoming video course: "The Audience Development Game: How to find the people you want to help, and co-create a product with them, for them!"
- Today I wrote the outline of my new audience development course and asked a few friends to comment. - Next week, everyone of you can comment. - I'll build the course together with you, my dear audience!
@levelsio@arvidkahl Totally. I therefore #buildinpublic, have a public roadmap and have a free 14-day trial where people can find out if its for them or not. I also have a podcast where people tell me how they do audience development so that I learn constantly.
- Finalized the new UI for onboarding users. - It uses gamification through a progress indicator - Made a new header picture for my Twitter profile - Added the audience development process to docs.gettheaudience.com
- Edited Friday's episode of The Audience Explorer podcast, today. - You can learn how to have conversations with your audience, even in unexpected situations. - I thought about better a onboarding sequence, too.
- Today, I met my peers from Australia and Germany, they make great accountability partners! - We compared what we committed to (two weeks ago) to what we actually accomplished. - And yay, we really achieved a lot!